Highlights of India & Nepal
Old Delhi, New Delhi, experience the best of Delhi with a visit to the mile-long Chandni Chowk Bazaar followed by a tour of the modern city. You'll see an abandoned ghost city, the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunset, a boat ride on the Ganges and a breathtaking excursion to Kathmandu, Patan and Bhadgaon.
Inclusions & Highlights:
- Choice of Deluxe and First Class accommodation with private facilities
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Arrival & departure transfers
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Local English-speaking guides for sightseeing
- Entrance fee to monuments and cultural events
- Baggage handling
- All gratuities
- Elephant ride up to Amber Fort
- Sunset visit to the Taj Mahal
- Boat ride on the Ganges River in Varanasi
- Evening aarti ceremony by rickshaw in Varanasi
- Nepalese folk dancing
- Train fare between Agra / Jhansi
As a guest of SITA, you will receive an Indian Cookbook as a souvenir of your unforgettable journey to India.
Please note: Internal airfare applies. Please contact us for current applicable pricing.